FAQ - Critical Illness
The Insured needs to provide the below documents for the initial assessment of the claim. All Documents should be original and submitted at to the Insurance Company along with the Claim Form. List of documents required are:-
- Claim form duly filled and signed
- Medical Certificate confirming the diagnosis of Critical Illness
- A certificate from an attending Medical Practitioner confirming that the claim does not relate to any Preexisting Illness or Injury or any Illness or Injury which was diagnosed within the first 90days of the inception of the Policy.
- Discharge Card/ Death Summary from the hospital, if applicable
- Investigation test reports confirming the diagnosis as specified under the definition of the respective critical illness.
- First Consultation letter and subsequent prescriptions
- Indoor case papers, if applicable
- KYC Documents
- Specific documents listed under the respective critical illness
- In the case critical illness arises due to an accident, FIR copy or medico-legal certificate will also be required wherever conducted.
- Pharmacy Bill along with prescriptions
- Any other document as may be required by the Insurance Company
On Receipt of the documents, the insurance company shall process the claim in accordance with the terms & conditions of the policy.